About Me

My photo
Vashon Island, Washington, United States
Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/people/EmeraldApotcalypse. I will be posting what I'm working on, tutorials I have used and ones I have created. Also expect to see the finished products and how to get them. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shorts!

Denim shorts with mustard & black lace pockets by The Emerald Apotcalypse

These denim shorts are made from up-cycled jeans. The pockets peek out of the cuffed bottom. Both front pockets have mustard felt sewn in with black lace overlaying the felt.
Size: 33 W

These short are so easy to make.  Just find fabric that you like and match the shorts or pants you are using.  Try looking for sheer fabric like lace to overlay and make it more interesting.  Take a piece of paper and do a loose trace of the size of the opening above the pocket.  Cut out the pattern from your fabric and sew into the shorts. 

my etsy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment