About Me

My photo
Vashon Island, Washington, United States
Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/people/EmeraldApotcalypse. I will be posting what I'm working on, tutorials I have used and ones I have created. Also expect to see the finished products and how to get them. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My notes from, "Tips for increasing views on Etsy"

“The more items in your shop, the more items that you have to be found on Etsy — that’s my little theory!”

"Tag colors in the languages of the countries I sell to, as well as list the type of item (necklace, earrings, etc.) in the languages of the countries I sell to.”
 "Set your location. In your profile, make sure your location is set to City, State, Country. That way buyers who are using Geolocator or Shop Local are going to be able to find you. “I’ve gotten art shows and several invitations to craft fairs just by listing my location. People (myself included) love searching for local talent!” 
Ahem, this one I am working on...
"Be seen off Etsy. The more content you create on the web, the more people are going to bump into you. If the content is interesting (or funny, smart, weird) people will want to know more about you and will find your Etsy shop in the process. The best part? Creating this content is free!" 

"Adding new items always gets my shop more views than renewals, so my tip is add more product.” I agree: listing new items on a regular basis is a much more effective approach." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment