About Me

My photo
Vashon Island, Washington, United States
Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/people/EmeraldApotcalypse. I will be posting what I'm working on, tutorials I have used and ones I have created. Also expect to see the finished products and how to get them. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sheer Navy Blue Dress with Purple Fringe Detail



This dress was made using up-cycled sheer navy blue dress. The shoulders have a purple fringe detail that falls to the front of the dress. Fits sizes 2-8 and I would recommend it be worn with a belt (one in the photo is not included) . The sides of the dress have slits coming up the thigh.

Get it here from my Etsy. 
$17

I got this dress while desperately searching through the dress rack at the thrift store.   I was looking for a maxi dress that had an outter sheer layer for a project I've been thinking of so as soon as I saw the fabric I grabbed it. The slits in the side of the dress make it very flowy and would be great for layering.  My friend Tessa is the beautiful model and her camera is what I've been using until my charger is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment