About Me

My photo
Vashon Island, Washington, United States
Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/people/EmeraldApotcalypse. I will be posting what I'm working on, tutorials I have used and ones I have created. Also expect to see the finished products and how to get them. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Leather & Shapes Bib Necklace

 
This is a bib necklace that is made from upcycled leather. On the front of the necklace are triangles burnt into the leather. Circle cutouts surround the neck and leather fringe hangs from the bottom.\

$15

I found this piece of leather and it looked like it had been used for a horrible school play costume.  They had used the other side of the leather which has a darker wet look and in between each circle was a green circle bead that was horribly glued in.  After some clean up I branded the triangle pattern into the leather.  The model is my beautiful friend Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment