About Me

My photo
Vashon Island, Washington, United States
Please check out my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/people/EmeraldApotcalypse. I will be posting what I'm working on, tutorials I have used and ones I have created. Also expect to see the finished products and how to get them. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

gathering ideas for the winter

Trying to find some low cost projects to work on since everything has been over $25.  The goal is to get some $10 and under  pieces into Good Merchandise & up on Etsy.

Here is what I've found so far:

This is a super simple project. 
All you need is a hair comb and embroidery floss. 
I had a pack of hair combs that I got at Walgreens a long time ago
 (Like 10 or 12 combs for $4- they still have them). 
Vintage embroidery floss from forever ago.
 This project is from http://lemonjitters.blogspot.com/
 


1 comment: